1. W: Do you have a volleyball, Mike
M: No, I don’t, but I have a ping-
2. W: Is your soccer ball under the table
M: No. It’s under the bed.
3. W: Paul, do you like apples or strawberries
M: I like eating apples.
4. M: Do you want to eat salad for breakfast, Gina
W: Sorry, Dad. I love eggs.
5. M: I like to play ping-pong. It’s fun. How about you, Jane
W: I like to play baseball. It’s great.
M: Hi, Lisa. Can I ask you some questions
W: Sure, Bob.
M: What do you like for dinner
W: I like tomatoes and rice. I don’t like to eat ice-cream or hamburgers.
M: Do you like chicken
W: No, but my brother likes it for dinner very much.
M: What does he like doing after dinner Does he do sports or play games
W: No, he likes watching TV at home.
M: Haha, now I know why he is fat.
W: Jim, do you like sports
M: Yes, I do. I like basketball, ping-