1. ------How do you feel?
------I _____tired and thirsty.
A. be B. are C. is D. am
2. —Are you Miss White?
—________. I’m Miss Green.
A. Yes, you are B. No, you aren’t
C. Yes, I am D. No, I am not
3. ------Would you like a cup of tea?
-------_______. I'd like a glass of water.
A. Yes, please. B. No, thanks
C. Sure, here you are. D. No, I don't like it.
4. —________ is your bag?
—It’s light green.
A. What colour B. Where C. Which D. What
5. I don’t feel well today. I ________.
A. have a stomachache B. have a stomach
C. have stomachs D. have stomachaches
6. —I’m hungry. What about you?
—Me, too. I want to eat something. Let’s go to a ________.
A. library B. school
C. restaurant D. classroom
7. His father buys two ________ shoes for him.
A. a pair of B. pairs
C. pairs of D. pair
8. Jenny’s eyes are blue and ________ hair is short and blond.
A. her B. she C. hers D. his
9. —Your jacket is very nice.
A. No, it’s not nice B. You’re welcome
C. Thanks D. Sorry
10. —Do you like your shirt?
A. Yes, I am B. Yes, I do
C. No, I do D. No, I’m not
11. His brother is about 1. 9________.
A. metre tall B. metres tall
C. metre’s tall D. metres’ tall
—Oh, I feel sick.
A. What’s the matter B. Are you OK
C. Are you ill D. How tall are you
13. It's time ______now.
A. for have lunch B. to go to home C. for school D. to go school
14. —Do you like ________, Danny?
—Yes! ________ my favourite clothes!
A. short; It’s B. shorts; They’re
C. shorts; It’s D. short; They’re
15. ------______pants are they?
------They're my pants.
A. Whose B. Where C. What colour D. How much
I have 1 good friend in my class. 2 name is Sam. 3 is from England(英国). He is 4 China with his parents. He likes China. He likes Chinese food, 5 . He has breakfast at home. He eats 6 egg, bread and porridge for breakfast. He doesn’t like milk. He has no time to go home 7 lunch. So he has it at school. The lunch in our school is delicious. He can have different 8 of food for lunch. He eats rice, meat and vegetables. Sometimes he 9 noodles and dumplings. He has supper at home with his parents. Sometimes he goes out 10 with his friends. He has fish, meat, vegetables and fruits.
1. A. an B. a C. the D. /
2. A. He B. Him C. His D. Her
3. A. He B. She C. His D. Her
4. A. from B. of C. at D. in
5. A. too B. also C. either D. to
6. A. a B. an C. the D. /
7. A. to B. of C. for D. from
8. A. kind B. kinds C. kindes D. a kind
9. A. has B. have C. to has D. to have
10. A. eat B. to eating C. for eat D. to eat