31. A: Can I have a look at your photos
B: _________. Here you are!
A. Sure. B. Thanks. C. No, you can’t. D. You are welcome.
32. I had _____ bad cold yesterday. It was _____ awful day.
A. a ； an B. a ； a C. /； an D. a ； /
33. We all got ________ when we heard the _______ news.
A. excited； excited B. exciting； excited C. excited； exciting D. exciting； exciting
34. When Lily saw an old man ________ the bus, she gave her seat to him at once.
A. get up B. get down C. get on D. get off
35. My brother is only15 years old, but he is _________ in our family.
A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest
36. A: Is Jim coming by train
B: I’m not sure. He _______ drive his car.
A. must B. may C. need D. should
37. It’s spring now, so we decide _______ to the mountain.
A. to go B. going C. to going D. go
38. There was a football match last night. __________ people went to watch it.
A. Thousand B. Three thousands C. Thousands of D. Thousand of
39. Jim is good at Maths, _________ his English is bad.
A. if B. so C. or D. while
40. Jenny __________ in the kitchen when you called her at 5 o’clock this afternoon.
A. is cooking B. was cooking C. cooks D. cooked
Do you know Yunnan I visited it 41 the summer holidays with my parents. Now let me 42 you something about the beautiful place.
Yunnan is in the southwest of China. It 43 us about 8 days to travel around Yunnan. 44 , we visited Kunming. Kunming is the capital of Yunnan Province. In Kunming, Stone Forest is well-known(著名的). I enjoyed it 45 and didn’t think of 46 .