时间:120分钟 满分: 150分
1.How long will the man stay in Shanghai
A. One week B. Ten days. C. Two weeks.
2. What will the woman do on Monday morning
A. Make a call. B. Attend a meeting. C. Meet the man.
3. What does the man think of the beach clean-up group activity
A. It's interesting. B. It's boring. C. It’s relaxing.
4. Where does the woman usually get the book
A. In the shop. B. In the supermarket. C. On the Internet.
5. Where is the woman going on vacation
A. To Central America. B. To Asia. C. To Europe.
6. What is the probable relationship between the speakers
A. Husband and Wife.
C. Mother and son.
7. What will the man do to pay the rent
A. Give up his English course.
B. Find a part-time job.
C. Ask his boss for a raise.
8. When will the woman give the presentation
A. At 8 a.m.
B. At 9 a.m.
C. At 10 a.m.
9. What does the woman plan to do tonight
A. Cook at home.
B. Meet Rachel and Sam.
C. Do some reports.
10. What will the woman do first when the term finishes
A. Go traveling.
B. Work as a volunteer.
C. Attend a summer course.
11. What would the man's parents like him to do during the summer？
A. Organize something himself.
B. Take a course.
C. Work part-time.
12. What does the man plan to do this weekend
A. Apply for more jobs.
B. Attend an interview.
C. Work in a restaurant.
13. What are the speakers mainly talking about
A. A party.
B. School life.
14. What is the woman talented at
15. What did Mrs. Taylor do well in
A. Doing speaking practice.
B. Teaching students grammar.
C. Making students try out new things.
16. What do we know about Sarah
A. She wasn’t easy-going.
B. She was a science teacher.
C. She loved s sports.
17. Why does the speaker give the talk
A. To encourage students to learn.
B. To introduce a museum.
C. To arrange a tour.
18. What should the students do when visiting the museum
A. Write down what they see.
B. Collect some materials.
C. Take part in some activities.
19. When will the students watch a short film
A. At 9:30.
B. At 9:45.
C. At 10:15.
20. How will the poster help the students to prepare
A. By offering more information.
B. By presenting a travel plan.
C. By telling about some activities.
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节, 满分40分）
（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分, 满分30 分）
Top Music Festivals
Summer festival season is just kicking off, and there is a lot to look forward to in the upcoming months.
Pitchfork Music Festival
Anyone who likes indie (独立的) music and up-and-coming artists will have an amazing time at the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago’s Union Park. This is an indie rock heaven that explores more underground and lesser-known bands than the other big Chicago summer festival, Lollapalooza.
Date: July 14-16, 2018
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Music Type:Indie rock
Price: $126- $2, 700
Essence Music Festival
No matter what time of the year it is, New Orleans is an incredible place if you love live music. The Essence Music Festival is a celebration of legendary(大名鼎鼎的) artists like Diana Ross, Chaka Khan and Mary J. Blige.
Date: June 29-July 2, 2018
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Music Type: R&B, soul, rock
Price: $75- $365
Budapest knows how to hold a party, and Sziget is one of the biggest celebrations of music and culture in all of Europe. You can expect to find favorite artists like Bad Religion and Mac DeMarco taking the stages here during this three-day festival.
Date: August 9-11, 2018
Music Type: Indie rock
Price: $70- $296
The Flow Festival is a great excuse to explore the city of Helsinki. Artists including Lana Del Rey and The XX will be playing, among many others. Come to this festival to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere with an earth-friendly belief.
Date: August 11-13, 2018
Location: I Helsinki, Finland
Music Type: Rock, soul, jazz