时量 120分钟 满分150分
1. What are the speakers talking about
A. A pair of sunglasses. B. Weather changes. C. Shopping experience.
2. What does the man think of the woman’s English
A. Acceptable. B. Great. C. Just so-so.
3. What has Robert decided to do
A. Go to the office.
B. Go to the woman’s home.
C. Have a holiday picnic.
4. What does the man suggest
A. Not going around by the shopping mall.
B. Not building the shopping mall under a tunnel.
C. Building a tunnel to avoid traffic accidents.
5. Why do they want to go by train
A. It’s the fastest way.
B. It’s cheaper.
C. It’s easy to buy tickets.
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
6. What does the man suggest the woman do tonight
A. Go to a party. B. See a film. C. Go to a concert.
7. What does the woman have to do tonight
A. Take care of her brother.
B. Visit her brother.
C. See her parents off.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。
8. What does the woman want to buy
A. A skirt for her daughter.
B. A hat for her doctor.
C. A hat for her daughter.
9. How much does it cost her
A. $20. B. $22. C. $25.
10. Where will the woman go next
A. To the third floor to buy some clothes.
B. To the second floor to buy some food.
C. To the first floor to buy some fruit.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。
11. What kind of room does the woman recommend to the man
A. One room with a kitchen at one side.
B. One room without a kitchen.
C. One room with a kitchen at the back.
12. Where does the apartment stand
A. Just beside the underground station.
B. Just in downtown.
C. Far from the underground station.
13. What can we infer from the conversation
A. The room is far from what the man thinks of.
B. The man thinks the room is too dear to rent.
C. The man finds that it fits his idea of the room.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 16 题。
14. What is the topic of the conversation
A. Friendship. B. Family. C. Marriage.
15. What can we learn from the conversation
A. The man has no friends.
B. The man considers family’s help very important.
C. The woman has no boyfriend.
16. Which will the woman support
A. Family’s not important.
B. Love’s not important.
C. Friendship’s most important in life.
第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
17. Where will the swimming competition be held
A. At the New Town Swimming Pool.
B. At the Jackson Sports Center.
C. In a university’s swimming pool.
18. When will the students return to their school
A. At 2:45. B. At 3:10. C. At 3:15.
19. Who will gather at the front gate at 9:45 in the morning
A. Students of years 7 to 10 and their teachers.
B. Students of years 7 and 8 and their teachers.
C. Students of years 7 to 9 and their teachers.
20. What will be available at the sports center
A. Cold drinks. B. Food. C. Hot water.
Every year on my birthday, from the time I turned 12, a white gardenia(栀子花) was sent to my house. It did not come with a card or note of any kind, but I loved the beauty and sweet smell of the flower.
And I never stopped imaging who the giver might be. My mother helped me to imagine. She’d ask me if I had done something kind for anyone. Perhaps the neighbor I’d helped carry heavy bags for, or one of my classmates who I helped the lessons with. As a teenager, though, I had more fun thinking that it might be a boy I liked at school.
When I was 17, a boy broke my heart and I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, there was a message on my mirror, "If we let sadness go, happiness will surely come to you." I thought about those words for a long time. When I finally went to get the glass cleaner, my mother knew everything was all right again. One month before I finished high school, my father left us forever. I lost interest in all the celebrating activities such as the class play, taking photos with classmates before leaving the high school where I had studied for three years. Although my mother was very sad, she still encouraged me to take part in all those. She wanted her child to have a sense that there was still beauty in the face of bad luck, just like the gardenia—lovely, strong and perfect.